The long-awaited 4th Annual Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Summit Europe is returning in-person in Amsterdam on December 6-8, 2022!
As the only devoted meeting for large pharma, biotech and pioneering academics, this meeting unites key stakeholders under the mutual and ambitious objective of advancing radioligand candidates to commercialization through rigorous clinical rationale and reliable supply chain design.
Download the full Event Guide to learn what the 25+ expert speakers will present on, including:
- Meeting the newest contenders to enter the field including Ariceum Therapeutics and TRIMT
- Discovering new targeting systems that are opening avenues to treating more cancers with Tagworks and Ratio Therapeutics
- Getting the most up-to-date information on current radionuclide stocks and how the world’s leading isotope producers are increasing their production and variety of products with Duke University
- Enhancing your trial design to conduct the most rigorous trials with help from leading clinical stage companies with Oncoinvent
- The ability to showcase your work and meet new people across dedicated sessions and have the meetings that will help you build vital collaborations
Access the official Event Guide here to see the complete agenda and speaker line up.
This post was originally published on Source Link